What is your return policy
Returns are subject to the following conditions:
1. Period: Customer first ask us to provide for Return Authorization Number within 3 days of recieving the product. Returns will not be accepable if the customer sent back the item without RMA#.
For products from Kidkraft: Kidkraft provides a 90 days warranty for replacement of the parts
2. Packing: Customer will be solely responsible for adequate packaging of the product. In case the products is unsuitable due to the shipment transit, in that case deduction may be made from the refund.
3. Defects: In case the product is defective, then we will either replace or send necessary components at our own costs.
For Remote Controlled toys and Diecast items: We guarantee against manufacturers' defects for 14 days from the date of the delivery. We must be notified of the defect within 5 days of the product delivery, otherwise return policy is voided, no exceptions.
4. Shipping: All returns will be accepted only on condition that the shipping is prepaid.
5. Refunds: In case customer want to return without any defects, refund will be made after deducting Handling charges and shipping charges. Restocking fee of 20% on order value will also be deducted on the refund. Anyother discount given on the sale of the said item will also be deducted.
How shipping is done?
When purchasing from toy4education, you have presently only method to choose: UPS Ground. The cost of shipping is provided automatically at checkout, based on the total purchase amount.
Shipping Locations: toy4education ships to the 48 continental U.S. states only. For international shipments please send us an email to us.
Shipping Carriers: While UPS is the carrier of choice at toy4education, at times, we or our manufacturers may ship a different method. If this occurs, you will be notified of the change and provided with the necessary information to track your package(s). This change will not affect your shipping charges.
Additional Shipping Charges: Some larger items include an additional shipping charge because they are oversized or weigh more than a typical package. If this is the case, you will see the charge on the product page and in your shopping cart before you checkout.
What are the payment options.
We accept credit cards of Mastercard and Visa.
We also accepts payments through Google Checkout and Paypal. Please email us at email@example.com and we will send you more information on it.